Scheduling Your Biometric Screening
To schedule your biometric screening with HealthCheck360º, please go to www.myHealthCheck360.com and follow the instructions below.
- Ike: Scheduling deadline is March 19th
- Corporate: Scheduling deadline is March 26th
- 840: Scheduling deadline is April 2nd
- East TN: Scheduling deadline is April 30th
TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON MYHEALTHCHECK360.COM:
- Click on the blue “Login” button.
- Select “Create a new account”.
- Enter your legal first and last name, date of birth, last 4 of your SSN, and select your sex.
- Create an account by completing the fields shown, meeting the required criteria.
- Your Company Code is BIGGE.
- Read the terms and conditions and agree by checking the box next to “I agree with the terms and conditions”.
- Click “Sign Up” to complete registration.
- To complete your Health Risk Assessment Survey, please proceed to Step 3 on the right.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR SCREENING APPOINTMENT:
- Click on the blue “Login” button.
- Enter your username and password and click “Sign In”.
- Click “My Program” on the left side.
- Click “Scheduler” and “Schedule Appointment Now”.
- Verify and complete contact information.
- Select your location and a preferred date and time, and click “Submit”.
- If you would like a calendar reminder, click “Add to Calendar”.
*The calendar reminder will show in the same time zone as your computer or device settings.
If you have any questions please call Amanda Forst in our Human Resources Department at 931-680-3523.
To: All Big G Express Health Plan Participants
Subject: HealthCheck360° – 2018 Wellness Incentive Program
We are pleased to offer you and your enrolled spouse the opportunity to participate in the Big G Express Wellness Incentive Program– HealthCheck360° again this year.
You and your enrolled spouse are eligible to earn wellness incentives of up to $2,912 per year if enrolled in our Health Plan with policy effective date of September 1, 2018 or before. All wellness incentives earned during this new screening period will be effective September 1, 2018.
|Wellness Incentive Summary
||$14 per Week
||$10 per Week
||$4 per Week
Maximum Weekly Incentives Available:
||For Score of 71 or improvement over prior year score by 5 points or more
|Participate in Screening and complete HRA survey
||For Non-Tobacco/Nicotine Users that participate in Screening & Complete Survey
Processed beginning with check date September 1, 2018
If you are unable to meet a health outcome for an incentive under the HealthCheck360° Program, you can work with HealthCheck360° and, if you wish, your primary care physician for an opportunity to earn the same incentive through a reasonable alternative process. To speak with a representative about what options are available to you, contact HealthCheck360° at (866) 511-0360 by 8/31/2018.
We encourage you and your enrolled spouse to take advantage of this wellness incentive program. We hope all plan participants will earn wellness incentives during this new screening period. A healthier Big G Family helps control our company costs which keeps our employee owner’s weekly premiums affordable each year.
If you have any questions please call Amanda Forst in our Human Resources Department at extension 3523.
Randy Vernon, President
Here are a few common misconceptions about Per Diem:
As long as I am away twelve hours I will receive per diem for that day, regardless of where I spend my off duty time.
- While the twelve hour rule is important, staying away from your tax home for twelve hours, a more overarching rule is that per diem is only available for drivers that spend their off duty time in their sleeper.
For the days that I receive per diem my earnings will be increased by $63/day.
- For the days that you receive per diem you will in fact receive $63/day but it will not be incrementally added to your mileage pay but will be subtracted from your mileage pay. Once that amount is subtracted from your mileage pay your taxes will be calculated and then the $63/day will be added back as a non-taxable reimbursement so the extra amount that you receive will be essentially the tax savings that you save.
Per diem will reduce my taxable W-2 income and will make it difficult for me to get a home or car loan.
- Most bank are concerned primarily with your take home pay which will increase under the per diem program and we will provide a letter to your bank that will explain the program to them to assist you.
If I don’t participate in the per diem program I will just take that amount off on my year end tax return.
- Historically, that was an option for those that did not want to participate could track their applicable days and show that as an unreimbursed employee expense. With the new tax program that was recently passed one of the eliminations was the abilty to take per diem as an unreimbursed employee expense and the only way to take advantage of per deim is to be involved in an employer sponsored program like we have.
SmartDollar, your company-provided financial wellness benefit, is giving away money throughout the month of September to help you build better money habits!
All you have to do is use SmartDollar during the month of September for your chance to win daily!
Entering the contest is easy. Simply log in to your SmartDollar account and earn a SmartDollar Point each day. SmartDollar Points are automatically tracked in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. That’s it. It’s that simple.
If you don’t have an account yet, it’s not too late.
Go to http://www.smartdollar.com/enroll/biggexpress2215 and create your account before August 29, 2017!
Because no contest is complete without prizes, here’s what you could win:
- Every day from September 5 – September 30th, SmartDollar will be giving away a $25 Amazon.com gift card to a user who logged in and earned a SmartDollar Point that day.
- Every day you log in and earn a SmartDollar Point, you’ll also get an entry for the grand prize of $1,000 to use toward your Baby Step. That’s up to 26 entries!
Check out the full contest rules here.
Click the link below to see the updated list of reserved tickets for the Sounds game. Please contact Jodi if you have any changes email@example.com or 931-680-3243. Thanks!
Nashville Sounds Event August 19th
Big G and IKE Family ESOP Event
Nashville Sounds Baseball Game – Saturday August 19th
Gates open at 6pm and the game starts at 7pm. The buffet of your favorite ballpark foods will be set up from 6pm to 7:30pm
Your reserved tickets ( click here to verify the list of tickets reserved ) will be available for pick up at the Right Field Gate (under the Guitar Scoreboard) at a Big G and IKE will call table beginning at 6pm. If you have not reserved tickets as of 8/14/17 and would be interested in attending, please contact Jodi to get on a list for any extras that might come available – firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-680-3243.
Our group will be sitting in the Hyundai Deck in left field. Your tickets will be verified at the Hyundai Deck and you will receive a wrist band to access the all you can eat food buffet. We will have hamburgers, pulled pork, hot dogs, baked beans, cole slaw, chips, cookies, water, and soda. Be sure to arrive in time to eat–the buffet will close at 7:30pm.
Directions and Parking
First Tennessee Park (home of the Nashville Sounds) is located at
19 Jr Gilliam Way, Nashville, TN 37219 Click here for directions
Parking is on your own and can vary in price from $10 – $20 and there are free parking spots available. Our contact with the Sounds suggested the State Parking Garage (fee associated) located on Harrison Street between 5th Avenue North and 4th Avenue North. Here is a link to more parking information .
Get your Big G or IKE ESOP Family Event Tshirt (even if you aren’t going to the game)!!
Big G Express shirts can be picked up at our 840 location from David Speer. IKE shirts are with Larry Holmes at the 880 Butler Drive location if you go by the office during office hours.
**One per employee
You can contact Jodi Lamb if you have any questions 931-680-3243.
NEW THIS YEAR: Aflac representatives will be enrolling you in ALL of your benefit offerings for 2017-18. They will be reviewing ALL benefits and using an online platform designed specifically for BIG G/Ike and our employees.
*BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD IS STILL OUR MEDICAL INSURANCE!
They will be conducting MANDATORY enrollments at your location.
Chuck Farmer (615-417-0611) and Ruth Farmer (615-417-5214) will be our main contacts.
They will be at the Ike Transportation location:
Thursday August 17
Friday August 18
In preparation for our Open Enrollment Period – beginning August 1st, here is a summary of all our benefits (click below).
Benefit summary 2017 IKE Transportation/Big G Express