Benefit Open Enrollment August 14 – August 21st
Open Enrollment for benefits will be available until August 21st! Open enrollment is your opportunity to:
- Add or Drop Benefits
- Change Benefit Elections
- Add or Drop Dependents
- Update Beneficiary Information
CALL CENTER AVAILABLE AUGUST 14-21
Speak with a licensed benefits counselor about your open enrollment options and make changes over the phone.
Call: 1-855-447-4726 ext 4439
Open Enrollment is not mandatory, but there are several changes this year. We encourage you to take the time to look over the benefit options.
If you take no action during open enrollment, your current benefit elections will roll over!
Reminder: You will not have the opportunity to enroll or make changes until the next open enrollment period unless you experience a qualifying life event such as marriage, divorce, birth, or adoption.
Changes for 2019-2020
*There are no changes to the deductibles/out of pocket or copays on the medical plan.
- Our premiums have increased for the first time in several years. The HealthCheck incentives (discounts) also increased for those who participate in the Health Risk Assessment.
- BCBS Medical Plan no longer includes the $200 dental benefit
- Two additional enrollment choices – Employee + Spouse and Employee + Child(ren)
- Metlife new provider for dental, vision, accident, critical illness, life and disability insurances.
- If you were enrolled in Condition Management and failed to complete the program, you will see an additional $20 per member per week added to the medical plan premium. Once you are in compliance with the program through HealthCorp, contact HR to have this increase removed.
- For employees who have been with Big G for 5 Years or longer, there is a new medical plan “Opt-Out” benefit available.
BCBS added 2 additional enrollment choices-You could save money!
Added enrollment choices:
Employee + Spouse and Employee + Child(ren)
Those covering just their children or spouses will have lower premiums than those electing Family coverage – MUST MAKE THE ELECTION DURING OPEN ENROLLMENT!
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance will now be provided by METLIFE!
If you do not make changes during open enrollment, your coverage will rollover to the Metlife policies.
We will no longer have Ameritas, Eyemed, Voya or Hartford – all changed to MetLife.
Big G’s Tim Chelette is one of 3 finalists for the Pilot Flying J Road Warrior Contest and the winner is determined by online voting. You can vote once a day for the next 7 days!
Maintenance Referral Program Announcement!
Do you know a good mechanic? Need Extra Cash?
Earn a Total of $750 for every Mechanic you refer to Big G that is HIRED
*Drivers (Big G and IKE) and Mechanics are Eligible for Mechanic Referral Bonus
*Effective through 2019
Earn up to $750
$250 the week the referral is HIRED
$500 after 6 months of service
(As long as actively working)
WE NEED MORE GREAT EMPLOYEES LIKE YOU!
You are our best advertising source
Have Questions or Need Referral Cards?
Call: 931-680-3193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you and your family to join us for our East Tn Family Event at the Knoxville Smokies Game on Saturday August 17th at 7pm!
ESOP Statements will be mailed this week and You Can View Your Statement Online!
***REMINDER: If you were hired prior to July 1, 2017 (and meet eligibility requirements) you will have a statement this time***
INSTRUCTIONS TO VIEW YOUR STATEMENT ONLINE:
- Enter www.MyESOPAccount.com or www.swerdlin.com into your web browser.
- Select the drop down menu under “Account Login” and choose “Participant”
- Enter your Username and Password*.
First Time Logging In:
If you are logging on for the first time, the User ID will be your Social Security Number without any spaces or dashes and the Password is the last four digits of your Social Security number. Be sure that the “Select Role” dropdown is set to “Participant”. You will be required to follow the menu options to create both your username and password, answer an alternate verification question and provide an e-mail notification preference.
To change your current username and/or password, select My Account button in upper left, and select Password Change. Mobile device users – select the cogwheel button.
Username and Password Requirements:
*Username must be between 6 and 12 alphanumeric characters in length (0-9, A-Z) and must not match your Social Security number. Please note that the username is case sensitive.
*Password must be between 6 and 8 alphanumeric characters in length (0-9, A-Z), must not match your web user ID, and must not match your Social Security number. Passwords are also case sensitive.
ESOP Support Center
Having trouble loggin in? Swerdlin Call Center service – Just call 1-866-910-9078, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST to speak with a representative.
perkspot discount program
NEW THIS YEAR! Through our partnership with Cottingham & Butler, we have access to the PerkSpot Employee Discount Program at no cost to you!
This program provides you access to an online marketplace that delivers thousands of discounts for everyday business and personal purchases, leveraging the purchasing power of some of the largest employers in the United States.
Who is PerkSpot?
- Online savings resource for employees
- Headquartered in Chicago, IL
- Founded in 2006
- 750+ clients nationwide
- 15 million members
- 30,000+ discount offers
- Recommended for You: chosen based on your top interests
- Featured Offers: hand-selected to help you stretch your dollars
- Today’s Perk Alters: today’s best limited-time sales
- Popular Savings: trending offers
- Categories: shop by category
- Local Discounts: shop by location
Create Your Account
- Visit cottinghambutler.perkspot.com
- Click “Create an Account”
- Enter your Name, Email, Gender, Zip Code and create a Password
- Sign up for email updates
- Weekly Perks: Stay up to date on the best discounts and exclusive offers available to you
- theLOOP: PerkSpot’s weekly resource for how to excel in the 21st century workplace. Providing insights into workplace trends, lifestyle practices, and strategies for success
- Click “Register”
- Browse discount offers from over 25 categories
Today is the final call for the ESOP BINGO!
“G” – Annual Statement
Annual statements will be mailed after our Annual Meeting on July 13th at the Nashville Zoo! These statements will be for calendar year ending 12.31.18, so anyone who entered the plan as of July 1, 2018 would receive a statement.